Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jang Mi shares her thought about her dating rumors

G-Star Jang Mi shares her thought about her dating rumors with Kim Hyun Joong

After the news about Jang Mi and Hyun Joong are dating, SM denies the rumors and DSP confirmed that the rumors are not true.

G-Star Jang Mi tweeted a picture of her and Hyun Joong and said,

We are only in an oppa-dongsaeng relationship, Hyun Joong oppa's fans need not to worry. I can't imagine I'm dating him as I only see him as my oppa. It's like I'm dating Yunho oppa..erk >//<

Fans commented at Jang Mi's wits and said, "You two look like a couple, but I guess if you take a picture with Yunho and people can mistaken you as his gf too," , "I'm jealous!" and "Are you sure you are not dating each other?"

September 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment