Thursday, March 8, 2012

Super Junior's Heechul tweeted about Jang Mi's dating rumors

September 29, 2010

Kim Heechul's comment about Jang Mi's dating rumors

After the dating rumors of Jang Mi and Hyun Joong broke out, netizens and idols gave out their thoughts about the two.

Super Junior member, Kim Heechul retweeted the article link and said, "I thought you had left me for good."

G-Star member, Jung Jang Mi replied cheekily to his tweet, "You know I'll never leave you alone...even if I die, I'll haunt you =P"


Fans commented, "You two are funny," , "Unrequited love is supposed to be sad but unnie's love story is funny," and "If Jang Mi unnie stops liking Heechul oppa, the world has come to an end."


Meanwhile, G-Star leader, Ryu Sang Hee commented about the dating rumors, "Wah, I was just about to ask Hyun Joong oppa to set me up with his members TT_TT" earning laughter from the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment